Registered Nurse for Phoenixville Hospital's Medical/Surgical/Telemetry Unit (2 South)
A Registered Professional Nurse responsible for delivery of patient (direct and indirect) through the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation. Directs and guides patient teaching, activities of ancillary personnel while maintaining standards of professional nursing.
- Graduate of an approved school of professional nursing
- One year previous experience, preferred
- Licensed and currently registered in the Commonwealth of PA
- Valid Healthcare Provider CPR certification, required
- Valid ACLS certification, preferred