Registered Nurse needed for Phoenixville Hospital's 4 North- Med/Surg/Orthopedic Unit
Shift: PRN per agreement. Prefer RN who is available to work afternoon shift.
Responsible for the delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation. Responsible for directing, coordinating all nursing care based on established clinical nursing practices. Collaborates with other professional disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and the achievement of desired patient outcomes.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current state Nurse license, required
- Current BLS/CPR Certification, required
- Current ACLS Certification, preferred
- Minimum 1 year of telemetry experience, required