Registered Nurse for Phoenixville Hospital's Progressive Care Unit Shift: 3/6 Weekends (12 hour nights)
- Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements and documents nursing care. Assists physicians during examinations and procedures.
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse.
- Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
Current PA state Nurse license, required
Current BLS/CPR Certification, required
Current ACLS Certification, preferred
Minimum 1 year of telemetry experience, required