The Contract Database Manager is responsible for the overall management and operation of the contract management system Ntracts, including related software (e.g., e-signature tool DocuSign), and serves as the knowledge center for Tower Health contracts. The Contract Database Manager is responsible for providing initial and ongoing training and educational assistance to users of the contract management system. Some of your contributions will include the following:
- Interacting with departments across Tower Health to add contracts into the system, correctly categorize documents, identify responsible parties, and assign security access.
- Maintaining an accurate list of users.
- Assisting users with troubleshooting.
- Improving mastery of the systems by sharing tips and materials, hosting informal user groups, and offering individual and small-group training.
- Updating contract termination and renewal deadlines and providing follow-up to responsible parties. Coordinating contract terminations and renewals with the goal of keeping information current.
- Creating and providing reports.
- Maintaining integrity of the databases by searching for and correcting any errors and promptly adding new documents.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of the systems, system capabilities, and staying informed of upgrades or optimization opportunities.