- Responsible for registering patients, check out, and rooming patients.
- Interviews patients, measures vital signs (i.e., pulse rate, temperature, blood pressure, weight, and height), and records information on patients' charts.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Graduate of an approved Medical Assistant program.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) Required
- Computer Knowledge
- Time management/organizational skills
- Knowledge of EHR Licenses/Certificates: Certified Medical Assistant required Current American Heart Association for Healthcare Provider CPR is required.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed