Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested and you meet the minimum qualifications. Good luck with your job search.
Use this form to perform another job search
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
- Manages, monitors and facilitates the work responsibilities for departmental Social Workers and coordinates assignments.
- Work with senior management to develop and implement new policies and procedures.
- Plan and organize performance improvement activities and incentives for his/her team.
- Stays updated on different resources available in the community to assist with his/her teams cases.
- Provides guidance to her staff and serves as a point person.
- Ensures staff adheres to all necessary guidelines and department standards.
- Supports instructional programs, mentors colleagues and supports professional accountability.
- Meets with his/her team on a regular basis to discuss programs, challenging cases and strategies.
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.